ConservativesForYou - The ideal gift for anyone aspiring to influence government policy
- £250,000 - Dinner with the cabinet member of YOUR choice.
- £350,000 - You'll feel like you've been deported 'out of this world' with your very own tailored Theresa May 'Spacesuit', SIGNED by the woman herself
|Look positively futuristic in this fetching 'item of clothing of tomorrow'|
- £400,000 - Fancy a gift to really make a song and dance about? Treat a loved one to a private John Redwood concert (N.B. John will not sing any Welsh songs)
- £500,000 - Bored with the same old schools. Get your very own customisable Free School or Academy, yours to do what you want with.
- £550,000 - Want to stand out from the crowd? Let William Hague be your very own personal shopper
|Is this stylish fellow Gok Wan? No, why it's our very own 'Fashion Secretary', William Hague!|
- £600,000 - Looking for that romantic getaway with the chance to facilitate major arms deals? Private holiday for two with Liam Fox (N.B. If Adam Werrity asks, you know nothing)
- £700,000 - Why not take lunch that one step further, and have dinner cooked for you by the cabinet member of YOUR choice
- £800,000 - Dislike somewhere in the world? Why not declare war with a minor country of YOUR choice
- £900,000 - Treat someone you care about with the gift of good health, by choosing a hospital or major NHS clinic to own.
- £1 million - Fancy being the man with his finger on the nuclear button? Nick Clegg's master? The head honcho? Buy our Prime Minister experience, and for a day, you will legally be in charge of the country.
|For only £1 million, you too can be just like David Cameron!|
*I made it up, if you can't tell.