In celebration of the fact it's only about 100 days until the London 2012 Olympic games, I'd thought I treat all you faithful readers to a FREE gift! Below is a 'cut out and keep' Olympic Advert Bingo card, for you to print out and play 'Olympic Advert Bingo' FOR FREE in the long, laborious run up to the start of the games.
HOW TO PLAY
- Settle down in front of the television, and get your bingo card ready.
- When the adverts start, keep your eyes peeled to see whether any of the characteristics listed on the bingo card appear.
- If you find an advert with one of the characteristics, cross it off.
- Continue playing for the duration of the advert break.
- First person to get a row or a column gets a 'bingo', first person to get all ticked off wins a 'house'*!
- If no-one has a 'bingo' or 'house', continue the game into the next ad break
- Want to play again? Simply print off another bingo card and wait in front of the TV
*Not a real house